Tuesday, August 19, 2008

back to work!

I went by school today to meet with another teacher. Suddenly all I can think about is planning and students and advising and meetings. I was planning on stopping by utrecht on the way home, but decided against it. Will returning to work completely end my creative streak?? I certainly hope not!

Last night I made some gocco prints to touch up with acrylic paint. I think using acrylic paint on paper might be some sort of no-no, but I am not concerned. It doesn't make the paper buckle like gouache or watercolor would.


These are printed on some nice cover weight papers I got from a cute store in Manhattan whose name escapes me at the moment. I also have them on white paper, but I think I prefer the brown. I hope to get them up on etsy soon!

No comments: